Dear EHC Client,
Congratulations and thank you for choosing Evolution Hair Clinic for your Micropigmentation Procedure!
We aim for total and complete satisfaction, so we want to provide you with the following pre-care instructions.
Following these guidelines will ensure that you have prepared your scalp to receive optimal results. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
One week Prior
- Wash your scalp with a non-abrasive, gentle shampoo the week prior to your treatment. If you are experiencing any sort of breakouts on your scalp, please visit a dermatologist or your doctor to resolve this issue prior to your treatment.
2. After washing your scalp, moisturise your skin with to keep your skin soft and hydrated if need be. Doing this will allow the ink to be properly absorbed. This is not mandatory and too much oil in the scalp is not good either.
3. Do not sunbath, use tanning beds or fake tan prior to your first treatment.
4. Hair Piece – Please do not wear a hair piece at least 7 days prior to your scheduled treatment. Wearing a hair piece can limit oxygen flow to the scalp and the pigment may not be fully absorbed into the skin.
Night Before Treatment
4. Focus on relaxing and get a good night’s rest before your treatment.
Day of Treatment
5. Eat a decent meal before your treatment, and drink lots of water. Do not take alcohol or drugs the week of your treatment..
One Hour Before Treatment
6. If you are sensitive to pain, it may be worth taking some over the counter pain killer such as Paracetamol an hour before your treatment (We are not medical practitioners, please seek independent medical advice from your doctor before taking any sort of pain killers or medicine).
7. Your scalp may have some slight redness to it immediately following treatment, you may bring a clean hat or scarf to loosely cover your head after the treatment if so desired.
A healthy scalp will be very helpful in achieving optimal results. If you have any pre-treatment questions that we have not covered hear feel free to ask us prior to your first treatment.
The EHC Team.
Let Us Help You Overcome Your Hair Loss
Contact Us For A FREE Consultation